How? We’re fee-only investment advisors and financial planners ready to provide you with a range of quality services.
At Wealth Analytics our goal is to help you create the most enjoyable stage of your life’s journey.
Developing an effective and safe retirement strategy is more complicated than most people realize. It requires customized tax management and an asset allocation process designed to create a regular, sustainable monthly paycheck from your portfolio. There is no simple formula that fits every person.
The critical question retirement investors need to ask is:
What is the best strategy for withdrawing money from my nest egg?
Building a safe investment strategy requires that we consider the following elements:
- Determining a sustainable beginning rate of withdrawal (such as 4%)
- Adjusting income upwards as the cost of living increases over the years
- Establishing (and replenishing) a cash account that may contain up to five years’ worth of living expenses
- Coordinating withdrawals from all accounts
(taxable and tax-deferred)
- Determining a plan for rebalancing
- Tracking the cumulative overall performance of the portfolio as well as year-by-year spending.
Our process emphasizes low-cost investment vehicles and wide diversification over multiple asset classes such as stocks, bonds, commodities, inflation-indexed treasuries, exchange traded funds and real estate. We do not use any investing products that have commissions, loads or hidden charges. We do not sell annuities or structured products.
We provide investment management services on a fiduciary, fee-for-service basis. Jane Bryant Quinn, a nationally known commentator on personal finance, with books and columns read and trusted by millions states the following: “The best way to protect yourself from commission-driven sales is to switch to a fee-only investment adviser. Fee-Only, financial planning advisers sell no products and take no commissions, they charge only for their advice.”